Curo is all about building deep, long-term working relationships with our talent community. In addition to our core values of integrity, care and respect, we also believe in transparency, flexibility and dedication… a promise that is reflected in our service.
Our business is extremely personal and is built around the many years of experience our Directors have in running technology businesses.
The Curo vision is to create an environment that promotes a sense of community. We endeavour to:
- Offer you assignments that match your skills, requirements and capabilities, yet also give you the challenges and responsibilities that you seek;
- Support you in staying up to date with the latest technologies;
- Recognise and reward those that go the extra mile;
- Treat you with respect and to act professionally and with integrity at all times;
- Properly qualify roles with you before submission to our clients;
- Keep you up to date on the progress of role submissions; and
- Keep in touch once on the client’s site and to be supportive and accessible
In addition, contractors working on freelance projects can expect:
- Payment in a timely fashion;
- Transparency over the rates we charge and to ensure you receive a fair payment; and
- Clarity in our contractual relationship with you.
Many of our candidates appreciate our service to the extent that they come back as clients. They want to ensure their future staff are of the right calibre and have been handled in the same professional manner.