Google Job Title: Windows 10 / SCCM contract job, 6 months
Job Reference: RL4779
Salary: £450-£550 per day
Job Duration: 6 months
You could start work this month on a long-term Windows 10 / SCCM contract job.
This growing Microsoft Partner specialises in providing cloud IT services and automation solutions to private and public sector organisations. They have received multiple Microsoft Gold accreditations and are also a Microsoft Elite Partner.
You’ll be working alongside Microsoft MVPs and the company’s portfolio includes the G-Cloud Programme where they operate across Local Government, Health and Education projects.
Start Date: February 2019
Location: UK-wide customer sites
Duration: 6 months
Rate: £450-£550 per day (dependant on seniority)
Role & Responsibilities
You will need a strong hands-on technical aptitude as well as the ability to lead in-depth technology discussions, articulating the business value of Windows 10, SCCM Current Branch, Current Branch for Business, Long Term Servicing Branch and Windows as a Service. You’ll be advising customers on the best practice guidance on migration, upgrade, compatibility, deployment methodologies and new technologies.
You must be able to drive consulting engagements; write technical documentation and communications, and work effectively with partners and customers to help make projects successful.
- Windows 10;
- SCCM (expert-level skills required);
- Windows Operating System Deployment (expert-level skills required);
- Client Deployment and End User Computing Business Drivers;
- BYOD/CYOD Strategies;
- Active Directory Certificate & Domain Services;
- Windows File and Print Services and BYOD capabilities and Features;
- User State Virtualisation;
- MDOP; and
- BitLocker Drive Encryption.
- Communicate complex technical concepts to audiences ranging from executives to technical personnel;
- Develop valuable and deep customer relationships; and
- Lead complex and transformational solution deliveries that maximize business value and customer satisfaction.
To apply for this Windows 10 / SCCM contract job, please click the button below and submit your latest CV.
Curo Talent endeavour to respond to all applications. However, this may not always be possible during periods of high volume. Thank you for your patience.
Curo Talent is a trading name of Curo Resourcing Ltd and acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
Job Reference: RL4779