Google Job Title: Senior SharePoint Developer contract job, 6 months
Job Reference: RL4848
Job Duration: 6 months (rolling over up to 2 years)
You could be interviewed this week for a Senior SharePoint Developer contract job, working for a Microsoft Gold Partner on a cutting edge SharePoint Online/Microsoft 365 project based in Coventry.
The role will involve the migration and re-development of 80-90 critical business applications (which have previously been developed for the Google G Suite environment) into functionality that is provided via the suite of products available within Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365.
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months (rolling over up to 2 years)
Rate: Competitive day rate
The successful developer will work as part of a team to design and deliver each solution via the Microsoft Suite of tools (SharePoint Online/Excel/Azure Logic Apps/PowerApps/Flow/SQL/Azure App Development/PowerShell etc.).
You are confident with:
- Communication skills
- Supporting project delivery from start to finish including requirements analysis, solution design, solution build and test, migration of content/data, user transition and adoption process, successful transition from project delivery into managed services;
- SharePoint Server/SharePoint Online;
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365; and
- Experience working for a consulting organisation in a professional services environment.
And it would be great if you had:
- Understanding of Microsoft Windows platform & network infrastructure/Cloud Computing & Active Directory;
- Experience using SharePoint with 3rd party applications;
- Previous experience developing solutions within Microsoft Azure; and
- Knowledge of Google G Suite and related technologies.
To apply for this Senior SharePoint Developer contract job, please click the button below and submit your latest CV. Please let us know your availability.
Curo Talent endeavour to respond to all applications. However, this may not always be possible during periods of high volume. Thank you for your patience.
Curo Talent is a trading name of Curo Resourcing Ltd and acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
Job Reference: RL4848