Google Job Title: Senior DevOps Engineer job, remote working
Job Reference: RL4577
Salary: £60,000 - £80,000 p.a.
Job Duration: Permanent
The Pay: £60,000 – £80,000 p.a.
Location: Fully remote working (or Guildford)
Start Date: ASAP
You could be first in line for this Senior DevOps Engineer job, working from home without the dreaded commute. Curo has partnered with an exciting organisation renowned for using cutting-edge technologies and providing an excellent work culture. They serve household names such as Danone, L’Oréal, BASF, Pfizer, GlaxoSmithKline and Total and have won two Queen’s Awards for Innovation & International Trade.
You’ll be responsible for managing and supporting a 99.9% up-time Linux based production environment in AWS and supporting the product development teams by building, administering and evolving a department-wide infrastructure of software development tools and support systems; such as automated build and continuous integration. You will also need to ensure that the organisation has a high-quality set of tools while avoiding duplication and unnecessary inconsistencies.
- Assist the Director of Site Reliability Engineering to deliver department-wide infrastructure for:
⚬ Server virtualization, both on-premise and cloud based (focusing on the development, test and production environments)
⚬ Source code management and source repository management
⚬ Automated Build, deployment and continuous integration
⚬ Test Scripting and result management
⚬ Work tracking and collaboration
- Manage relationships with 3rd party software and service providers involved in the infrastructure.
- Support Feature Teams in making use of the infrastructure by providing documentation, training and day to day advice.
- Experience business critical Amazon Web Services environments (or on similar cloud services)
- Experience using Jenkins, Maven and Bamboo build tools to create and manage CI (continuous integration) and CD (continuous delivery) pipelines
- Git and/or Subversion
- Strong Linux/Unix Administration
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Salt or an equivalent
- Able to script/programme at expert level in at least one of the following languages – Ruby, Python, Perl, PHP, Java, J2EE, SQL or similar language
To apply for this Senior DevOps Engineer job, please click the button below and submit your latest CV.
Curo Talent endeavour to respond to all applications. However, this may not always be possible during periods of high volume. Thank you for your patience.
Curo Talent is a trading name of Curo Resourcing Ltd and acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
Job Reference: RL4577