Google Job Title: Senior DevOps Engineer job, 100% remote working
Job Reference: RL4577
Salary: £65,000 - £85,000 + benefits & bonus
Job Duration: Permanent
You could be first in line for this Senior DevOps Engineer job, working from home without the dreaded commute.
The Pay: £65,000 – £85,000 + benefits & bonus
Location: 100% Remote (office location, Guildford)
Start Date: ASAP
Curo has partnered with an exciting organisation renowned for using renowned for using the latest DevOps technologies and providing an excellent work culture. They serve household names and have won two Queen’s Awards for Innovation & International Trade.
You will be responsible for managing and supporting a Linux based production environment in AWS. You will work alongside the product development team to create software development tools, automated builds and continuous integration. You will also research the latest DevOps trends to ensure the company continues to be cutting edge.
- You will be assisting the Director of Site Reliability Engineering to deliver infrastructure covering server virtualisation, both on-premise and AWS cloud-based (focusing on the development, test and production environments)
- Source code and repository management;
- Automate builds, deployment and continuous integration;
- Test Scripting and result management;
- Collaborate with production teams;
- Manage stakeholders involved in infrastructure decisions; and
- Deliver in-house training as needed for new tools.
- Experience building and managing business-critical AWS environments (or similar cloud environments);
- Experience using Jenkins, Maven and Bamboo to create and manage continuous integration and continuous delivery;
- Git and/or Subversion;
- Strong Linux/Unix Administration;
- Experience with Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Salt or an equivalent; and
- Expert Programming Experience in either – Ruby, Python, Perl, PHP, Java, J2EE or SQL.
To apply for this Senior DevOps Engineer job, please click the button below and submit your latest CV.
Curo Talent endeavour to respond to all applications. However, this may not always be possible during periods of high volume. Thank you for your patience.
Curo Talent is a trading name of Curo Resourcing Ltd and acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
Job Reference: RL4577