Google Job Title: Senior DevOps Consultant job
Job Reference: RL4577
Salary: £75,000 - £90,000 p.a. plus flexible benefits and bonus
Job Duration: Permanent
You could be working for an exciting organisation who is renowned for using the latest DevOps technologies.
Salary: £75,000 – £90,000 p.a. plus flexible benefits and bonus
In this Senior DevOps Consultant job, you will be the hands-on lead responsible for managing and supporting a team of Python/Java developers, as well as DevOps engineers in a Linux based production environment on AWS.
You will lead the team to create software development tools, automated builds and continuous integration. You will have the ability to shape the future of the company, research the latest DevOps trends and drive the organisation’s automation.
- You will be working closely with the Director of Site Reliability Engineering to deliver infrastructure covering server virtualisation, both on-premise and AWS cloud-based (focusing on the development, test and production environments)
- Ability to drive the automation forwards
- Lead and manage the DevOps and Development team
- Source code and repository management
- Automate builds, deployment and continuous integration
- Test Scripting and result management
- Collaborate with production teams
- Manage stakeholders involved in infrastructure decisions
- Deliver in-house training as needed for new tools
You will have:
- Experience leading a team and making managerial decisions
- Knowledge of building and managing business-critical AWS environments (or similar cloud environments)
- Ability to migrate to containers
- Experience using Jenkins, Maven and Bamboo to create and manage continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Git Hub
- Strong Linux/Unix Administration
- Java based application
- Experience with Python, Puppet (But moving away from this), cloud formation
- Understanding of Chef or Ansible
- Strong development experience in either Java, Python or J2EE
To apply for this Senior DevOps Consultant job, please click the button below and submit your latest CV.
Curo Talent endeavour to respond to all applications. However, this may not always be possible during periods of high volume. Thank you for your patience.
Curo Talent is a trading name of Curo Resourcing Ltd and acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
Job Reference: RL4577