Google Job Title: Senior C# .Net Developer job, £60k - £85k p.a.
Job Reference: RL5004
Salary: £60,000 - £85,000 p.a. - dependent on experience
Job Duration: Permanent
You would be proud to have this Senior C# .Net Developer job on your CV. You’ll be working for a growing FinTech company that is part of Tech City UK’s prestigious ‘Future Fifty’.
The Pay: £60,000 – £85,000 p.a. – dependent on experience
Location: Central London, near underground stations
- 25 days of holiday plus UK bank holidays, rising to 28 after 3 years;
- Pension scheme offering 8% matched contributions;
- Life assurance of 3 times your salary, should the worst happen;
- Private medical and dental care plans;
- Free breakfast and fruit every day and Friday afternoon tea’ drinks and nibbles; and
- No formal dress code.
Founded in 2010, this FinTech payments business has grown on average by 50% year on year. They currently employ over 800 employees across offices in London, America, Poland, Australia, Canada and Hong Kong, among many other locations across the globe.
Their journey is just beginning, they believe in faster and simpler, more accessible international money transfers and payments, connecting hundreds of banks, money agents, mobile operators and payment systems around the world.
You would want to work here if…
You are someone who thinks differently, who believes in new solutions to old problems and has the drive to make them happen, this could be the role, and company, for you. A business who promote those who embrace a challenge, aim high and want to do what’s right.
Based in London and working in one of the company’s feature teams, you’ll be helping to build their Android app. Your work will be varied, from creating new products and features to improving existing functionality, always striving to build better customer experience and a better codebase.
Modern stack – .Net Core, AWS, Microservices – and modern tools – CI, TDD, Agile – to get the job done.
- Writing great code. Better off tested and maintainability is a must;
- Working closely with product owners, designers and engineers to define and refine their work;
- You will own the delivery process, caring about bugs, scalability, uptime and other non-functional requirements; and
- You’ll review other’s work and also seek feedback on your own, creating a collaborative environment.
The ideal candidate:
- A skilled Engineer, with at least 5+ years’ experience of building APIs and services;
- Strong c# .NET core experience;
- Strong database experience;
- Happy working in an AWS/Azure environment;
- You’ll be comfortable working with users from around the world;
- Willing to use your skills and experience to mentor less-experienced engineers, as well as a desire to learn from others; and
- Operate with an Agile outlook; excited about working in a fast-changing environment.
To apply for this Senior C# .Net Developer job, please click the button below.
Curo Talent endeavour to respond to all applications. However, this may not always be possible during periods of high volume. Thank you for your patience.
Curo Talent is a trading name of Curo Resourcing Ltd and acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
Job Reference: RL5004