Google Job Title: SCORCH / Orchestrator contract job
Job Reference: RL4523
Job Duration: 240hrs (30 days) initially
You could be first in line for this SCORCH / Orchestrator contract job in London (Canary Wharf) or Manchester.
Working with an enterprise client and their customer, you’ll be designing and implementing an Orchestrator 2016 v1702 solution. This will manage processes and data in MDT, SCCM Site Collections, Active Directory, SharePoint Lists and a Task Sequence to deliver multiple configurations of Win10 builds across multiple virtual environments.
Start Date: 13th August
Location: Canary Wharf, London or Manchester
Duration: 240hrs (30 days) initially
Day Rate: Competitive
Scope of work:
New Automation Design for Win10 Global Build and Servicing. Configuration guide. Release notes. Implementation and testing of the solution in a test environment. Test plan documents and Test execution results with evidence. Support implementation in Production.
- Program work stream to implement automation of the Win10 build process with multiple build profiles of settings and applications to support a global user base
- The Orchestrator solution will capture and manage profile data in an existing MDT SQL database and to be designed SharePoint Lists. This data will be used to drive the build process for each device
- Computer objects in Active Directory will be managed (found & deleted) by the Orchestrator solution to enable the repurposing of previously deployed devices
- The solution will manage the promotion of build profile data and Task Sequence ID’s from the test environment through Pilot and then into Production
- Design and implement a System Center 2016 v1702 Orchestrator solution to manage processes and data in MDT, SCCM Site Collections, Active Directory, SharePoint Lists and a Task Sequence to deliver multiple configurations of Win10 builds across multiple virtual environments
- Orchestrator Run Book integration with Configuration Manager, MDT, Web Services, SharePoint Lists, SQL Server databases and Active Directory SharePoint Team Site design for Win 10 Deployment engineers using multiple Lists, Views and role-based access controls. PowerShell 5 SQL Server 2012 SP3 – database design and implementation SCCM deployment, Windows 10 OS Image building, Windows OS Servicing, Windows Server Update Service
- Ability to lead and implement the design work, engaging the client for requirements, design decisions, formal design reviews, test plans and results, operations processes and implementation
- Strong Orchestrator consultant with experience of design and build of automation solutions for global Win10 build and deployment through Configuration Manager and MDT
- Experience of Orchestrator integration packs for On-Premise AD, MDT, SharePoint Lists, SCCM Site Collections and Web Services
- Strong experience of complex Task Sequence development for secure builds including initiating Runbooks with variables using Task Sequence commands
- Strong PowerShell experience with Windows 10 and Orchestrator Strong SharePoint experience with Site Collections, Team Sites, Lists, Views and Permissions linked to AD Groups
- Ideally experience of Web Services; SharePoint Designer and SQL Server databases in large corporate organisations
- Highly organised and able to tackle things without supervision
- Experience in the enterprise customer arena
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
To apply for this SCORCH / Orchestrator contract job, please click the button below and submit your latest CV.
Curo Talent endeavour to respond to all applications. However, this may not always be possible during periods of high volume. Thank you for your patience.
Curo Talent is a trading name of Curo Resourcing Ltd and acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
SCORCH / Orchestrator Consultant, Runbooks, Win10, SharePoint Lists, MDT, SCCM, Orchestrator 2016 v1702
Job Reference: RL4523