Google Job Title: MI Analyst job
Job Reference: RL4463
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 p.a. plus benefits
Job Duration: Permanent
You could be first in line for this permanent MI Analyst job with a salary of between £25,000 to £30,000 p.a. Working for a global company in beautiful Harrogate (as well as one day from working from home), it’s an exciting opportunity to join a team of Insight and SQL Analysts as their designated MI Analyst.
You will receive many benefits such as 25 Days holiday plus bank holidays, one day a week work from home, flexible working hours and yearly 7% performance bonus.
You will also receive ongoing training and development up to management level, guaranteed £5k benefits package which can be spread across your chosen benefits (paid as additional bonus monthly, gym membership, pension, private healthcare etc.) and much more.
The MI Analysts role will be to continually improve the company’s sales data. You will work collaboratively within the sales optimisation technology and data team, proactively optimising business performance. The challenge will be to deliver projects that develop business processes for improved sales performance and efficiency, as well as managing stakeholders as a part of your daily tasks.
Salary Package: £25k – £30k plus benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Central Harrogate
Essential Technical Experience Required (1 – 2 year’s experience):
• MS Access
• MS Excel
• Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
• Transact SQL Query and SQL Server
• Data interrogation Methodologies and Tools
• Working knowledge of MI Tools
• Knowledge of Information Security
Desirable Technical Experience Required
• Supporting a Sales team with data
• 25 Days holiday plus bank holidays
• 1 day a week work from home
• Flexible working hours
• Yearly 7% performance bonus
• Ongoing training and development up to management level
• Guaranteed £5k benefits package which can be spread across your chosen benefits (paid as additional bonus monthly, gym membership, pension, private healthcare etc)
• International office in a vibrant and interesting environment
To apply for this MI Analyst job, please click the button below.
Curo Talent endeavour to respond to all applications. However, this may not always be possible during periods of high volume. Thank you for your patience.
Curo Talent is a trading name of Curo Resourcing Ltd and acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
MI Analyst – SQL Server, T-SQL, SSRS, VBA, Access
Job Reference: RL4463