Google Job Title: Dynamics 365 Development Lead job
Job Reference: RL5033
Salary: Up to £75,000 plus package
Job Duration: Permanent
You could be first in line for this Dynamics 365 Development Lead job. Launched in 2005, our client is a highly respected financial advice company committed to ensuring customers benefit from effective financial planning. The senior team, highly-trained staff and 2,000 financial advisers share this common objective.
Pay: Up to £75,000 plus package
Highly attractive benefits package to reward you for your hard work, which includes a competitive base salary, bonus, enhanced pension, healthcare and a range of other flexible benefits.
Our client offers customers a diverse range of quality financial advice to help them make informed decisions about their financial future. They work with some of the UK’s leading mortgage lenders, insurance providers, fund managers and investment experts to deliver quality, innovative and affordable options.
You would want to work here if…
You like a dynamic and fast-paced environment within a growing business with huge ambition. The business invests heavily in the development of their people, continuously striving to give them the platform to reach their full potential.
As the Dynamics 365 Development Lead, you will create and lead a highly productive and knowledgeable Dynamics 365 team. You will be part of the technology leadership team, responsible for determining and executing the technology strategic direction. You will work collaboratively with the SI and with the multi-discipline project teams in the areas of analysis, design, build, data migration, environment configuration, security and release management.
In particular, you will be pointed towards the design and rollout of a brand new CRM system, driving huge efficiencies in processes.
Your tasks will include:
- Leading the Dynamics 365 team.
- Managing the prioritisation of the Dynamics 365 platform backlog, working with the product owner and stakeholders;
- Establishing continuous delivery for the Dynamics 365 platform;
- Driving continuous improvement to optimise productivity and cost;
- Supporting the relationship with Microsoft and third-party organisations for Dynamics 365 platform core technologies;
- Performing impact assessments and providing high-level solution designs for all functional and non-functional changes;
- Working with the wider team, ensuring the technical architecture is aligned with the wider strategy; and
- Identifying and managing risks and issues.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate:
- Experience in leading a technology team of more than 5 people;
- Experience in designing complex Dynamics 365 based solutions;
- A proven track record working as a Dynamics 365 Consultant/Architect/Development Lead;
- Experience in Microsoft based solutions including O365, Sharepoint and Azure;
- Comprehensive understanding of all aspects of Dynamics 365, with appropriate certifications;
- A good understanding of the UK financial services marketplace;
- An understanding of business change;
- Experience in modern platform and cloud-based solution in financial services; and
- An ability to manage budgets and investment.
Here’s the soft skills:
- Exceptional leadership qualities, able to create and drive a strategic vision;
- Great communication skills, ability to translate technical information to a non-technical audience;
- Strong relationship building, collaboration and influencing skills; and
- A natural customer focus.
To apply for this Dynamics 365 Development Lead job, please click the button below.
Curo Talent endeavour to respond to all applications. However, this may not always be possible during periods of high volume. Thank you for your patience.
Curo Talent is a trading name of Curo Resourcing Ltd and acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
Job Reference: RL5033