Google Job Title: Dynamics 365 / CRM Developer job
Job Reference: RL5034
Salary: Up to £55,000 p.a. plus package
Job Duration: Permanent
You would be proud to have this Dynamics 365 / CRM Developer job on your CV. Launched in 2005, our client is a highly respected financial advice company committed to ensuring customers benefit from effective financial planning. The senior team, highly-trained staff and 2,000 financial advisers share this common objective.
Pay: Up to £55,000 p.a. plus package
Highly attractive benefits package to reward you for your hard work, which includes a competitive base salary, bonus, enhanced pension, healthcare and a range of other flexible benefits.
Our client offers customers a diverse range of quality financial advice to help them make informed decisions about their financial future. They work with some of the UK’s leading mortgage lenders, insurance providers, fund managers and investment experts to deliver quality, innovative and affordable options.
You would want to work here if…
You like a dynamic and fast-paced environment within a growing business with huge ambition. The business invests heavily in the development of their people, continuously striving to give them the platform to reach their full potential.
As a Dynamics 365 / CRM Systems Developer, you will analyse requirements and transpose these into a fully functioning solution. You will be proficient in configuring all aspects of Dynamics 365 / CRM including fields, forms, business processes, workflows and custom entities. In addition, you’ll develop components outside of Dynamics 365, predominately in Azure, to deliver the requirement, as well as troubleshooting and rectifying issues.
Your tasks will include:
- Transpose user requirements into workable solutions;
- Develop external components within the Microsoft Azure environment and federate with Dynamics 365;
- Deliver in an iterative approach within an agile framework;
- Undertake unit testing;
- Prioritise and sequence work items;
- Estimation of effort required to deliver requirements and/or stories;
- Build test automation into the delivery;
- Troubleshoot failures, working with all parties to understand the underlying root cause;
- Work with other stakeholders/end users in the software development life cycle; and
- Identify and raise risks and issues throughout the workstream life cycle.
Build scalable and maintainable solutions on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 / CRM platform including the creation of:
- Database objects/entities;
- Business rules; and
- Automated tasks.
You’ll know a lot about:
- Building complex Dynamics CRM based solutions for a medium to large organisation;
- A bottom-up understanding of Dynamics 365;
- Proven track record working as a Dynamics 365 / CRM Systems Developer;
- C#, .NET Core, SQL, Azure Service Bus, Azure Functions, Azure App Services, Dynamics Plugins;
- Agile development methodology, Test Driven Development techniques, Continuous Development & Integration tools and processes; plus
- Business change and associated methods.
And it would be great if you had:
- Chat, Video Conferencing, Document Management and Portal integration experience;
- Submitted technical proposal(s) on the wider business in a previous role; and
- Knowledge of how competitors are using technology and continuous improvement to gain an advantage.
To apply for this Dynamics 365 / CRM Developer job, please click the button below.
Curo Talent endeavour to respond to all applications. However, this may not always be possible during periods of high volume. Thank you for your patience.
Curo Talent is a trading name of Curo Resourcing Ltd and acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
Job Reference: RL5034