Google Job Title: C# Developer contract job
Job Reference: RL4322
Salary: £350-£400 per day, DOE
Job Duration: 6 Months
You could be working with a bank who are operating hand-in-hand with Microsoft on this cutting-edge Azure project. Curo are working with an exciting banking start-up designing its entire IT system as a green field project on Microsoft Azure! This C# Developer contract job will enable you to gain Azure development skills on the job and contribute to creating a world-class bank. This is a project that will stand-out on your CV.
This unique opportunity enables you to build systems free from legacy constraints with technology that transforms the banking experience. The successful Software Developer will join the team on a contract basis for 6 months (initially) focusing on a range of areas including the core banking platform and both internal and external facing APIs.
Location: London, Liverpool Street area
Start: ASAP (will wait for notice periods)
Duration: 6 months (extension likely, possible opportunity to convert to permanent role)
Rate: £350-400/day (dependent on experience)
- Gain Azure development skills on the job!
- Build C# banking applications with a business who are working hand-in-hand with Microsoft on cutting edge Azure tech!
- Exciting start-up designing its entire IT system as a green field project on Microsoft Azure!
- C# (.NET)
- Unit Testing
- SQL Server and T-SQL
- Messaging systems (e.g. Azure Service Bus, Rabbit MQ, NService Bus)
- Service orientated architecture (SOA)
- Financial experience within Domain (payment scheme knowledge e.g. Swift, BACS, Chaps, Faster Payments) and or Cards (Visa / Mastercard)
- Azure Service Fabric
- TDD / BDD
- Cloud computing and concepts, preferably with Microsoft Azure
To apply for this C# Developer contract job please click the button below.
Curo Talent endeavour to respond to all applications. However, this may not always be possible during periods of high volume. Thank you for your patience.
Curo Talent is a trading name of Curo Resourcing Ltd and acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
Developer – C#, .Net, Azure, SQL Server, T-SQL, SOA, Service orientated architecture, Banking
Job Reference: RL4322