Google Job Title: Chief Technology Officer job
Job Reference: RL5037
Salary: Competitive + benefits
Job Duration: Permanent
You could be first in line for this Chief Technology Officer job, working for a leading e-commerce group that’s been operating since 2004.
The pay: Competitive and depending on experience (includes bonus + senior level benefits)
Location: Gloucester/Remote/European travel
Potential to earn a great bonus, a contributory pension scheme and 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays)
Our client is a business unit under the banner of a market-leading B2B E-commerce Group. They operate throughout Europe providing warehouse equipment. They are one of the UK’S leading online retailers of warehousing solutions and have been in the market since 2004.
You will report directly to the Managing Director and will be responsible for assisting the Group, and its companies, by developing and implementing their technology.
As this is an E-commerce group, your first priority is looking at the existing web platforms with a view to making changes, whatever you feel is best for the business.
You will lead on a number of large projects, as well as some smaller ones, and in the short-term, you will get the chance to be both hands-on and strategic. This is an opportunity to be software developing alongside planning and designing the company’s future architecture.
This role will require you to assemble a team of developers of your choice, once you have shaped the technology agenda across the group and have a clear road map of what needs to be done and when.
The ideal candidate will…
- have an extensive background in software development (PHP etc.) and architecture, with some solid project management experience;
- be an expert in your field, remaining up to date with the latest trends in technology, demonstrating your passion for all things tech;
- be excited by the idea of working at pace in an entrepreneurial environment;
- have implemented an international platform in an E-commerce environment previously and as such, you are familiar with software solutions such as Magento or Spryker; and
- be fluent in English, with German-speaking skills as an additional bonus.
For this role you can be based anywhere in the UK, however flexible to travel at short notice and be based from the Gloucester offices 2-3 days a week.
To apply for this Chief Technology Officer job, please click the button below.
Curo Talent endeavour to respond to all applications. However, this may not always be possible during periods of high volume. Thank you for your patience.
Curo Talent is a trading name of Curo Resourcing Ltd and acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
Job Reference: RL5037