Google Job Title: Azure IaaS contract job
Job Reference: RL4604
Job Duration: 6-months, initially
You could be working on this Azure IaaS contract job, with a global technology client and their customers, to design and implement infrastructure and platform solutions (IaaS & PaaS) in enterprise environments. You would be working within their infrastructure division, providing technical leadership to their customers, to help ensure IT environments are kept optimised and healthy.
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Reading base (frequent travel to other sites)
Duration: 6-months, initially
Scope of work:
- Educate and guide customers by delivering workshops and webinars
- Help customers with their journey to the cloud
- Deliver proactive services such as risk assessments, code reviews, and disaster recovery plans
- Help customers with troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Be the technical expert for customer projects and deployments
- Contribute to business goals and continuous improvement initiatives
- Azure Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) knowledge; Compute, Storage, Networking
- Azure Platform as a Service, App Service (websites)
- Experience with hybrid cloud infrastructure solutions; on-premises / public cloud
- Strong understanding of Windows Operating Systems – WS2008 R2 / Windows 7 onwards
- Working knowledge On-Premises Infrastructure solutions; AD DS, DNS, monitoring, patching
- Security concepts for Cloud Infrastructure and Microsoft Operating Systems
- Azure Active Directory (AAD) and Azure AD Connect implementation
- Highly organised and able to tackle things without supervision
- Experience in the enterprise customer arena
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
To apply for this Azure IaaS contract job, please click the button below and submit your latest CV.
Curo Talent endeavour to respond to all applications. However, this may not always be possible during periods of high volume. Thank you for your patience.
Curo Talent is a trading name of Curo Resourcing Ltd and acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
Job Reference: RL4604