Curo Talent is a great place to work – one reason is that you’ll be working at home. But you’ll also be part of a friendly and innovative team; and a team that’s growing. Our latest opportunities are listed below.
Technical Talent Sourcing, Microsoft Technologies – Work from Home
Join us and be at the heart of Curo’s business, placing contract staff at Microsoft and Microsoft Partners. You will be home based and working full-time (40 hours), 5-days per week with team meetings ensuring a connection.
“I joined Curo in 2016 and have never looked back. Having not had a home-working role before, naturally there was some slight trepidation, but it has been absolutely awesome working from home. Curo is the most caring company I’ve ever worked for and the team spirit is fantastic. We all pull together to get the job done”
You will be delivering critical Microsoft technical sourcing and resourcing activities… and all from the comfort of your home. You will bring previous experience in the MS Technical recruitment sector, underpinned by Direct Sourcing and Talent Pipelining capability using Social Media/Networks, Job boards, own network/referrals etc.
An essential member of the team, this is an opportunity to bring your ideas to life and we do listen.
Curo Talent is a Microsoft Partner and is the only Tier 1 provider of contract talent to Microsoft UK Services since 2014. As a preferred supplier of technical experts to Microsoft UK Services and Microsoft Partners, we work on prized contract roles.
Curo gives back:
- Sponsoring Spreading Smiles Charity
- Endurance challenges supporting local Charities
- Ethical service ethos based on our core values: integrity, care and respect
About the Role
- Previous recruitment consulting experience in the MS Technical recruitment sector
- Direct Sourcing, Talent Pipelining and Headhunting using Social Media/Networks, Job boards, Own network/referrals etc.
- Considerable recruitment industry experience (contract market)
- Strong stakeholder management, communication, listening and interpersonal skills
- IT literate; with a focus on Microsoft suite (MS Windows, Skype, Office, etc.)
- Able to work at pace against deadlines, self-organised, data and process driven
- Commercial perspective, supporting Client relationships and internal projects/development
- Recruitment industry experience (permanent)
- Worked with industry recognised and/or bespoke Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Previously have worked from home
About the Delivery Team
Diverse and enthusiastic bunch with a sense of humour and we like to have fun! Our hobbies include DJ’ing, Rock Climbing, Basketball, Dancing and Psychology. Knowledge sharing, collaboration and open-mindedness are at the heart.
The role will initially be supporting a live ‘Studio’. A Studio owns the end-to-end delivery solution for their assigned Client(s).
“I’ve been a recruitment contractor for some time and that’s how I joined Curo on contract. It was good to find a firm with integrity, paying contractors on time, having fun and making me feel part of a great team. It was easy for me to say yes when they offered me a permanent position.”
About Getting Started
The following would be required in getting started:
Laptop suitable for running MS Windows, MS Office and MS Skype 4 Business, and powerful enough to support VPN access to Curo files and ATS (Curo will provide relevant software and headset).
A mobile phone that you are happy using for work purposes.
Suitable home office environment with a high-quality Broadband connection.
How to apply
If you wish to explore this opportunity further; please forward a copy of your C.V in the first instance, noting availability or Notice Period to: firstname.lastname@example.org